Saturday 30 May 2009

fabric scrap heart

Hurray for an old-fashioned advert in this week's radio times.


And, a film I've been waiting a year and a half for (since I missed half of it) is finally being shown again on film4. Woohoo! 'The Gentle Sex' is a black and white documentary style WW2 film, with a good measure of patriotism and propaganda. It follows a group of young women from different walks of life as they join the forces. It's on Monday at 11am

Couldn't resist making my sister a mini-birthday present out of a scrap of fabric in my stash (after all, there's not much soul in a Nintendo DS game is there?). Added some scented rose buds to the centre so it keeps her wardrobe fresh.

2 comments:

Steffi said...

I love your sachet! It makes me want to whip up a few to toss in my closet and in my suitcase when I'm away.

Teresa said...

It's so cute - and such a great idea :) Thanks for posting the pics.