My favourite film is 'In Which We Serve', made in 1942. Watch from 32:23 to 39:52 to see the flashback christmas scenes, and then answer the questions below.
1. Who and what are toasted? (There are six toasts).
(bonus question: why don't they stand up for the first toast of the third scene?)
2. Which actor plays 'Shorty'?
3. What is Freda referred to as?
4. How is 'betrothed' defined?
5. Which christmas carol do the children sing in the street?
6. What drink does Shorty's mother ask for?
7. What word does Cath object to, which has been used in the navy since times immemorial?
8. How many crackers can you hear crack in the final scene?
And that is the end of the quiz.